Friday, October 14, 2011

Adult entertainment

I provided the following context to my friends, family, and followers, in an email about my work and whereabouts, for adult videos that I designed and in which I modeled this summer.

"As a few of my recent compositions reference, sexuality and BDSM appeal to my creative and expressive impulse to explore power dynamics and cultural signification of the body. While I haven't had the opportunity directly to produce music with these videos, it's with the same calling to expression and social change that I reveal and model responsibility, safety, and ownership in a stigmatized and poorly regulated adult industry."

Of course my thoughts and politics on the matter go further. What this post now presents, though, is megabytes of pretty and authentic (all NSFW):







Click on the image on the right bar to see a free trailer with Ethen Day (bottom photo).


2 comments:

  1. This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
    Adult entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lot of useful information in this blog where you can apply in real life especially if you are having a dilemma about this matter. Kindly also discuss with my website.
    <a href="//www.sexconnects.net/adult entertainment” </a>

    ReplyDelete